I have been so busy lately that I have only just caught up with myself and a couple of really interesting things have slipped past my radar! One of those things is IFB's posting project, which is up to #9! I really like the idea and it is always fun to post about things that other people have set for you, as it can bring something different.
So better late than never, here is my IFB Project #9: What's in Your Bag?
1. My Filofax - I don't go anywhere without my filofax, it is basically my life on paper!
2. Blackberry - My life in electronic form!
3. My business cards - You never know who you are going to meet when you're out and about.
4. Hair serum, nail file, eyeliner, lipgloss, Vaseline - My basic beauty kit that I have in my bag, if nothing else, I have these items.
5. Tissues, Keys, Mirror, Handcream - More must have items
6. Ipod and skull candy's - I need my music with me everywhere I go
7. Perfume - I am a bit obsessed with perfume and the one I carry changes from day to day depending on my mood. Today I have SJP's 'lovely'
As you can probably see I don't really travel light! Obviously of an evening I carry a lot less, but on the whole I do tend to have a bag full. Not sure what this says about my personality, so I'll leave you guys to decide.
edit 17/08/11 - my bag has now broke already! going to try and take it back/get it fixed :( not sure if it is specific to my bag, but gutted!