So if you, like myself are a fan of their makeup get on there and click the 'Like' button!
If you aren't aware of models own, you totally should be! They are a brilliant beauty brand that are so reasonably priced that I honestly don't know how they do it!
Here are some of my picks of their products
(more can be found on their site or click here for stockists)
- Red is always the go-to lipstick shade (if you don't believe me ask Dita Von Teese) and you can't get a more perfect shade than this gorgeous lipstick in Scarlet
- I am a big fan of multi-use make up products (the more they do, the more space you have in your handbag!) This great lip and cheek tint defiantly gives you value for money (£6 for your lips and cheeks!) You can also vary the intensity by using varying amounts.
- This lip gloss is a great investment for your day look. If like me, you don't tend to go for full on lips of a day time, a gloss is the way to go. This gloss in Ballet pink is so cute and perfect to keep your lips looking luscious during the day!
- Brown eyeshadow appeared on many of the AW catwalks and this loose powder eye shadow in mocha is perfect for a daytime look. I love a bit of loose powder eyeshadow and find I can get more colour using them as I'm mixed race and can often find it hard to make colours stand out against my skin. I would also mix it with some gold to take it from day to night.
- Let's face it folks, we aren't all blessed with luscious long eyelashes (I know that I'm not!) For those of us who are eyelash challenged, fake lashes can be a god send! These natural ones are perfect for adding to your own lashes for a bit of oomph. Models own also do a fabulous range of other eyelashes that are perfect for clubbing.
- I am an eyeliner fiend (I have more than I need and yet I continue to buy more!) I really love this one in Black Knight as it has a hint of glitter, great for a night out, or even a more adventurous day look. The drag queen within me loves a bit of sparkle!
- I am also totally loving the Graphite Grey loose eye powder. It has a gorgeous metallic look and is defiantly one to chuck in your going out make up bag.
- This nail varnish in Scarlet sparkle just screams Wizard of Oz to me! I have dreamt of owning ruby slippers since a child, but gorgeous sparkling red nails will suffice for now.
- Another of my faves from the glitter collection is Magenta Divine just gorgeous!
- And finally, Grey is big news in nail varnish at the moment. So many celebs have been sporting the look of late. This one in Misty Grey is perfect!
Second of all, I just need to remind you that you could get twice as many of these colours if models own reach 10, 000 fans on their facebook page
Just go to the page and click the 'Like' button and we can all have twice as much of this make up in our lives!
Don't forget, you can find the models own facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/modelsown